- 1 Introduction
- 2 Top 5 Magnifying Lamps For Crafts 2021
- 3 1. Lancosc Magnifying Glass With Light
- 4 Features:
- 5 2. Brightech LightView Pro 2 In 1
- 6 Features:
- 7 3. Brightech LightView Portable
- 8 Features:
- 9 4. Brightech LightView Pro
- 10 Features:
- 11 5. LANCOSC Magnifying Desk Lamp
- 12 Features:
- 13 Buyer’s Guide To Buying The Best Magnifying Lamps For Crafts 2021
- 14 Power Of The Lens And Lamp
- 15 The Activities
- 16 The Built
- 17 Portable Vs. Immobile
- 18 Price
- 19 Illnesses
- 20 Conclusion
- 21 FAQs
- 22 What is the best magnifying lamp?
- 23 How do I choose a Magnifying Lamp?
- 24 What is another name of a magnifying lamp?
- 25 What is the most common magnification for magnifying lamps?
All artistically gifted geniuses out in the world know and respect the importance of precision and accuracy in any work of art and craft. Be it designing, assembling, or simply inspection, an eagle’s eye is in order. Magnifying lamps are the perfect solution and are known to help craftsmen all across the world with their love (and maybe even, obsession) with precision.
There are benefits to these lamps too as they assist in reducing the strain caused on artists’ eyes and preventing tiredness and visual fatigue.
There are many magnifying lamps available in the market and for your help, they are listed below.
Top 5 Magnifying Lamps For Crafts 2021
1. Lancosc Magnifying Glass With Light
This Magnifying Lamp is considered perfect for activities like sewing, painting, other hobbies, work, maintenance, etc. In the case that you are someone who feels dizzy quite easily due to visual fatigue, this is a good option to look into, as continuously working with it for hours on end will not make you uncomfortable.
Also, the lamp consists of 3 magnificent LED-color modes namely, warm, white, and warm&white. Switching between the different available light modes according to varying comfort during different times of the day, you can minimize visual fatigue and keep working or reading for hours on end. The reliable clamp attached also makes sure that it remains sturdy, stable and does not tip over.
The LANCOSC magnifying glass covers a large area, all the while emitting uniform, soft lighting. Also, the lens promises coverage of a large viewing area without requiring your hands to adjust it repeatedly.
- This magnifying lamp weighs 3.97 pounds with package dimensions of 17.32” x 11.93” x 2.69” and is available in the mesmerizing color, black.
- This lamp is uniquely able to remember the last set lighting and so, it saves you the trouble of configuration repeatedly.
- There is also no distortion through the device and along with this, the lens proves to be quite easy to focus and operate.
2. Brightech LightView Pro 2 In 1
This magnifying lamp is known to be the best suited for the use of professionals of the likes of estheticians, spas and salons and is used by professionals for facials, eyelash extensions, tattoos, and at dental clinics.
It is known for its real diopter of the glass, which does not warp or scratch, and for its turdy arm that helps maintain the steady position of the light. It is also well suited for hobbyists and craftsmen who require light for activities like stitching, quilting, etc.
It is known to be suited for aging eyes and the eyes plagued with macular degeneration, or for people facing illnesses such as glaucoma, as it assists them with regular tasks like reading the fine print of newspapers and on medicine containers or any other craft involving any minuscule details.
It has come to be known as a 2 in 1 convertible as it works as both, a table lamp as well as a floor lamp. The lamp also consists of 10 different options for the light color. The dimmer light options can be used for general activities like reading. It is more towards the yellow side. The brighter light options are best suited for tiny text, tiny items, and high contrast.
- The lamp weighs 27 pounds and its sturdy weighted base measured 6 x 11 inches.
- The Brightech LightView Pro 2 in 1 comes with a full warranty of 3 years. This covers any defect in the product within 3 years of purchase.
- The lamp light is known to last for twenty thousand hours or twenty years if used up to 3 hours per day. Also, the LED does not heat up and saves 90 percent on the electric bill.
3. Brightech LightView Portable
This is perfect for people who are constantly on the move and for those with cluttered houses paired with children and pets stumbling all over and tipping magnifying lamps too. Unlike the traditional magnifying lamps that restrict motion, the Brightech LightView Portable encourages mobility. With this device, aging eyes can take vacations and travel and do not have to miss out on their hobbies.
Also, it is suitable for professionals whose jobs require mobility like home visits for estheticians. This lamp holds immensely bright light and also has a 2-way dimmer is to assist the user to choose the required level of light that is best suited to his eyes.
In spite of being portable, the magnifying lamp is heavy enough to stay sturdy and maintain the angle of light without tipping over. The lens is not prone not warp and is also scratch-resistant.
- This magnifying lamp weighs 4.10 pounds with package dimensions of 10.3 x 9.2 x 5.5 inches and is currently available in the color white.
- This device comes with a warranty of 3 years covering all defects caused to the device within three years of purchasing.
- The lighter color emitted by the device is daylight cool while, which is perfect to see true color and contrast. The light can also be left off, while the magnification lens is put to work.
4. Brightech LightView Pro
The Brightech LightView Pro comes with a seventeen-inch gooseneck that bends to better adjust the magnifier as well as light wherever and however the user requires it. This hands-free device allows both your hands to remain free and to be focused on the task at hand and its extra-wide rectangle-shaped lens allows the view of a full page from a classic book.
This device tends to be used by both professionals: for facials, eyelash extensions, tattoos, etc as well as by hobbyists for jewelry making, reading, solving puzzles, etc. It also proves helpful in the aid of aging and those with macular degeneration. The lens on the device does not warp with heat or time an also, is scratch resistant.
- This magnifying lamp weighs 20.3 pounds with the product dimensions of 10” x 9” x44” and is currently available in the color white.
- The device can be easily used for an entirety of 20 years considering it is used for three hours daily.
- This magnifying light device comes with a warranty of 3 whole years that will cover any defects concerning the magnifying lamp within three years of purchasing.
5. LANCOSC Magnifying Desk Lamp
The LANCOSC magnifying lamp promises no distortion and is perfectly designed for people who require constant close focus on their work as well as for anyone prone to eye fatigue. Be it for stitching, sewing, painting, or any other tasks, the lens of high-quality fit into the magnifying lamp ensures the user will no feel dizzy and fatigued.
The device has three color modes to choose from namely; white, warm, and white&warm. Furthermore, each of these modes may be adjusted by the user and set between 10 percent and 100 percent based on the comfort derived or expected by the user.
The light emitted by the device is also soft and without any glare, hence, protects the user’s eyesight. It is also helpful for people with macular degeneration and other such issues. In addition to this, there are many ways and angles in which the user can adjust the lens best to his comfort and the device holds stable quite easily. It is easy to install and does not tip over easily.
- The LANCOSC Magnifying Desk Lamp weighs 2.64 pounds with package dimensions of 15.91 x 11.69 x 2.32 inches and is available in the color black.
- The maximum clamping distance the clamp attached can go is 2.1 inches.
- A switch button, along with others, proves quite helpful to adjust brightness and other factors.
Buyer’s Guide To Buying The Best Magnifying Lamps For Crafts 2021
Now that you have a fair idea of the magnifying lamps ruling the market, here is a buyer’s guide to help you decide which is the best option suited for you. There is a lot to consider as one size does not fit all. The following points have to be considered while making the decision
Power Of The Lens And Lamp
It is very important to think about the power of the lenses you intend to use and your eyesight as well. You want to be able to feel comfortable with your choice at the same time, avoid any kind of strain on your eyes, and avoid visual fatigue as well. You might also want to think of an oven lens that is not artificial and do not warp due to heat and other factors and are also scratch-resistant. These can be used for longer periods of time.
This is also another important factor to consider. What kind of activities are you going to be using the magnifying lamp for? Is it going to be used for some professional services like last extensions and facials? In that case, you may prefer going for a professional device or if you intend to use it for a hobby, like knitting, something that helps with contrast will be beneficial as it will make it easier to fit the thread through the needle.
It is also worth considering if the magnifying lamp you are considering to opt for is easily adjustable and can be placed at angles that prove comfortable to the user. You will want the device to be heavy or lightweight, but sturdy enough so that it can deliver without tipping over.
Portable Vs. Immobile
This is another important factor to consider. If you live in a compact space, with children and pets, it is better to opt for a portable magnifying lamp. This is also the same if your job requires you to be on the move constantly. On the other hand, if your job required the exact opposite from you, if your environment is safe and you are comfortable using the device in just one place, you are better off opting for something heavy and sturdy.
Money is always a very important factor and one must be able to justify his expense and know the budget he can spare for a purchase like this based on his own ability and best suited to his needs.
Lastly, one’s age and illnesses must also be looked after. If the user is aging or facing any difficulties with eyesight, that must be taken into consideration. We have also included options to cater to aging and ill eyes for your convenience of decision-making.
So, there you have it: a list of the 5 best magnifying lamps for crafts 2021 available on amazon.com and completely trustworthy. We sincerely hope that this list will help in making your decision-making process easier and you have a smooth purchase journey.
Do remember that even amongst the best of products, everyone looks for something different. To help you understand better what you are looking for, we have also included a buyer’s guide in the article to help you make your decision of the best magnifying lamp for crafts 2021 best suited to your needs.
What is the best magnifying lamp?
sincerely hope that the abovementioned list of the 7 best magnifying lamps for crafts 2021 can help provide you with some insight. Even with the well-curated list, please do keep in mind that everyone looks for something different and we have also attached a buyers’ guide for your reference. This will help you know better what you are looking for and which option is best suited for you.
How do I choose a Magnifying Lamp?
Please feel free to go through the above list and buyer’s guide to make a well-informed decision best suited to your needs. It is very important to consider, strength, durability, mobility, etc. You can learn more about this through the buyers’ guide.
What is another name of a magnifying lamp?
A magnifying lamp is less commonly also known as a loupe or a jeweler’s loupe.
What is the most common magnification for magnifying lamps?
This differs for both mounted and desktop magnifying lamps. The most common for mounted magnifiers is 2.25x magnification whereas desktop units usually have less than 2.25x magnification.
Take a look at these lamps also: